Nothing like some flavoursome indulgence on a lazy Sunday. And when it’s as easy a recipe as Devilled Eggs, all the more better. To add a little punch, we used kasundi and some coriander microgreens to the classic recipe.
6 eggs, hard boiled and peeled
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Kasundi
1/4 cup chopped red bell peppers
A pinch of salt
Fresh ground black pepper
1. Cut eggs in half. Pop out the yolks into a medium bowl and arrange the egg whites on a serving plate.
2. Mash the yolks with fork then stir in mayonnaise, kasundi and the red bell peppers. Thoroughly mix together all the ingredients. You can use a hand mixer for this if you wish.
3. Add salt and pepper. Taste and adjust accordingly.
4. Spoon the mixture into the whites. You can use a pastry bag fitted with a star nozzle to pipe the mixture into the center of the whites so they rise well above the surface.
5. Refrigerate for a few minutes or serve immediately garnished with coriander microgreens.
Microgreen source: Growing Greens